Friday, August 31, 2018

TGIF 175 Varied Vases Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Friday! Friday! Friday is my favorite day! Especially on a long weekend! We got home late last night from Wesley's first middle school game! You can tell that the kids had jitters and were a little bit nervous! They had great attitudes for the 7th grade game. The second game was for 8th grade! It was a barn burner 24-20 them! We lost a player at half time. Wesley was super emotional! We will be saying a prayer for that kiddo!
Click Here for Challenge Details
Click Here for Challenge Details
This week with TGIF We have a challenging Tic Tac Toe! I couldn't wrap my head around a clear concise idea. Clean And Simple is an esthetic that I truly struggle with and saw this as an opportunity to try it out! I made my three in a row by going straight across, let me show you my card!


This great card started with a piece of Thick Whisper White Card Stock. I stamped the stemmed flower with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather and Lovely Lipstick with some Granny Apple Green stems! The Artisan Textures has a little stamp that makes the appearance of a shadow or table top. I have also taken one of the vase stamps and created a vase using Gorgeous Grape in the Brights Designer Series Paper pack and adhered it over my flowers. A few Silver Metallic Pearls, Silver and White Bakers Twine and a simple Thanks sentiment and my card front was done! It is nicely matted using Lovely Lipstick Card Stock with a Gorgeous Grape Card Base!

I can't wait to see what you all create for this challenge! Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment