Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 305 Thanks A Latte Sketch

Happy Wednesday! I can't tell you how happy I am that school is OFFICIALLY back in session! I have really gotten into some bad habits over the past few weeks ! Now it is time for me to BUCKLE DOWN and get back into the swing of things!

I am back today with the Paper Craft Crew with a fun sketch for you all to play along with. This sketch is so versatile so it can be made into a MILLION things! I have mixed some Annual Catalog stuff with the upcoming Holiday Catalog Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper. Let's take a look!



This great card starts with a base of Gray Granite, matted with Cherry Cobbler for a nice contrast. I have chosen the nice Shiplap pattern to work with my large stitched circle of plaid! It too is on a vivid Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Circle from the Layering Circles Framelits. I dusted off the Coffee Café Bundle to use for this sketch. The Granite Gray wood grain stamped cup has a lid of Memento Tuxedo Black with some Clear Wink of Stella! I used my Basic Black Stampin' Blends to color my Corrugated Elements to coordinate with card. Who doesn't love a Latte? The Cherry Cobbler stamped sentiment is layered onto the Corrugated Element! A bit of washi and nice linen bow was perfect for finishing this card off!

Thank You so much for joining me today! I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment