Friday, February 2, 2018

TGIF 145 Sure Do Love Pink Challenge

Good Morning!!! I am so glad that today is Friday! Influenza has hit our school district hard and I have the boys home with symptoms and no fevers... Taryn on the other hand is at school! 

I am back with TGIF Challenges this week with a sweet little color challenge for all of you to play along with!


I honestly started a TOTALLY different idea than what I came up with for this weeks challenge! I ended up using the Heart Happiness and the Sure Do Love You bundle and created my own DSP!


I began by stamping the Powder Pink using the distressed looking hear from the Sure Do Love You stamp set. I scattered this around my Whisper White background. I then inked up the striped heart of the same shape from the Heart Happiness stamp set and stamped sporadically over the Powder Pink as Blushing Bride is a bit darker. Last, I used the mini dot heart from the Heart Happiness stamp set with Sweet Sugar Plum ink. To soften this a bit I put a nice layer of Vellum over the background. This also has a Gold Stampin' Emboss Heart for the striped heart to fit inside of. I added the Powder Pink  striped heart with Stampin' Dimensionals along with the Sweet Sugarplum banner die cut using the coordinating dies. A cute little Gold Mini Sequin Trim and a Gold Faceted Gem was just the right amount of embellishments. This is nicely layered onto a Powder Pink matte with a Sweet Sugarplum card stock base!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment