Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 277 Sketch Challenge

I am back on the Paper Craft Crew today! I have a houseful of sickies! Influenza has hit our house! Cross our fingers that no one else gets it!

I am designing today with the Paper Craft Crew and we have a fun sketch for you all to play along with! 





I am going to keep this post short and sweet as I am playing nurse today! This fun and fabulous card started with a base of Daffodil Delight and was matted with Basic Black. The stripe is from the Tutti Frutti DSP. my black and white piece is from the Pick A Pattern DSP and I used my Envelope Punch Board to round the corners. I wanted to added some texture to the card so I instantly grabbed the Wood Textures DSP! I then stamped the flowers from the Amazing You Stamp set with Memento Ink and then used the Stampin' Blends to color them in! My Paper Snips got a workout coloring these out. I used some Gold Glimmer Paper with the Leaf Punch to add some sparkle. The Celebrate You Thinlits were perfect for this card... I like to cut multiples and adhere them together to give it some thickness! A few Glitter Clear Dots and I was done!!!

I can't wait to see what you make for this sketch! Have an amazing day!















1 comment: