Sunday, January 21, 2018

Scrapbook Sunday Color Theme Blog Hop

Welcome to my first ever Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop!!! Aren't you excited?! I know that I am! We are hopping with the colors Coral, Green and Black. I mean what can be more exciting than a blog hop FULL of not only scrapbook page ideas but scrapbook page ideas using all Stampin' Up! Products!

  
We spent yesterday preparing for a nasty storm heading our way today. We cleaned the horses stalls as we watched one of them practically beg to come in! I am sure she will be happy later as the weather takes a turn for the worst. 

So truth be told, when I have had to do scrapbook pages in the past, they have literally made me break out in hives and itch. They just have given me anxiety. I think in the past it is because it has always for my submissions for display stamper at OnStage events. I am suddenly taking a liking to coming up with these pages and I hope that you enjoy what I have come up with for this months hop, lets take a look!


So lets talk, we obviously know that my 12 x 12 sheet of DSP is from the Sweet Soiree DSP, as well as the Old Olive with Silver that matte's my Basic Black and White stripe from the Petal Passion DSP. Yes, that is me in the picture! Feeding ducks as a 3 year old and a community lake in eastern San Diego county. You know what is great? The Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack was perfect with the Sweet Soiree DSP! I cut a few banners using the Petal Garden DSP and Card Pack to lay behind my photo. I matted my photo using a Basic Black Card Stock and a card from the Petal Garden Card Pack. My fun flowers were fussy cut with Paper Snips from the Sweet Soiree DSP. The 1/8" Sheer Ribbon in Calypso Coral and Whisper White was perfect to tie the tassels from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit. I took the White Perfect Accents and colored them using my Stampin' Blends.

I am so glad you stopped by today! I can't wait to show you what the oh so amazing, and my friend Charlet Mallett! You can get to her by clicking the next link below!


If you get lost along the way, there is a full list of the hoppers below! Have a warm and wonderful Sunday!











  1. Valérie Perlin - https://wp.me/p8Fin8-FZ
  2. Danielle Bennenk - https://wp.me/p7kGAo-YQ

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout, Andrea. The sketch is one that I'll be CASE'ing, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have taken a liking to creating scrapbook pages Andrea as this page is perfect! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Andrea! The little banners are really cool.. I need to remember to do that! Your page is awesome as is that adorable picture of little you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your memory keeping projects NEVER disappoint, Andrea! I especially like the texture you created and the photo is darling!! Thanks for sharing this treasure, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable page layout, you did good kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you kept the layout simple to highlight the silver sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how your page turned out! Dang, this Sweet Soiree DSP is AWESOME! Love the use of the Memories & More along with the using the Tassels & Ribbon from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page Andrea. I always love a beautiful black and white picture...it looks so pretty with the colors, and the metallic paper adds some pretty, too! The little tassels are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This DSP is the perfect background for a page. I love your treatment here and how you've incorporated all those embellishments. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this Lindo Lake?! Lovely scrapbook page. I love that you guys are doing a scrapbooking blog hop. Can't wait to check out the rest of the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woow i have no words, i love your page, bravo

    ReplyDelete