Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 136 Cabin Fever

Happy Tuesday! Sorry I have been a bit MIA... Kids have been sick and in all honesty, it sucks the life out of me. It also zaps my creativity!

I am back with the Stamp Ink Paper Design Team this week and some of us are suffering from Cabin Fever! So this challenge is to celebrate warm weather!!!




What better to celebrate warm weather than some Limeade!!! I took the citrus side of a piece of the Tutti Fruity DSP and ran with it!! This DSP is so nice with the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon! I made my cute little sentiment using the Labeler stamp set with Peekaboo Peach ink! My fun glass of Limeade is made using the Lemon Lime Twist ink pad and my amazing Blender Pens. I stamped the glass and ice cubes from the Mixed Drinks stamp set using Basic Black Archival Ink before coloring it in. I die cut my stitched circle using the Stitched Shapes framelits and added a nice Green Glimmer Paper scallop using the Layering Circles. A quick band of the same DSP across the Daffodil Delight Stripe was perfect. This is matted on to a fresh layer of Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock on a Peekaboo Peach Card Base!

I can't wait to see what you create with this fabulous theme!
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment