Sunday, November 4, 2018

Creation Station In All Things Give Thanks Blog Hop

Okay, okay! I know I have a bit MIA but I am a master procrastinator when it comes to swaps for OnStage!!! If you throw all the variables life has thrown at me this last month I think that my piss poor time management skills are some what justified!

This month with the Creation Station Design Team we are hopping with the theme In All Things Give Thanks. I couldn't be more thankful for all of my family and friends... So I have designed a card that is rather simple for you today!


I have a nice card base of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock with a matte of Petal Pink. I embossed my Gray Granite Layer with the Layered Leaves embossing folder and sponged with the Champagne Mist shimmer paint! The stitched oval was stamped with the lace like stamp with Petal Pink and the sentiment with Rich Razzleberry. A nice polka dot tulle bow and a few basic adhesive back sequins and this card was done! 

I can't wait for you to see what Julie Beltramo has made up today! You can get to her by clicking the next button below

Dena Rekow








Product List

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love your colors--I think I need to start pulling out more pink shades.

    ReplyDelete