Tuesday, November 27, 2018

TGIF Challenges 188 Anything But A Card

TGIF!!!!!!! Yayyyy it is Friday! Although I am up to my eyeballs prepping for a local event tomorrow! I even fell asleep attempting to blog my stuff last night in my JEANS AND SHOES!!!! Man, I just can't keep up anymore...

Click for Challenge Details

This week with TGIF Challenges we are creating with the "Anything But a Card" theme! It was a great opportunity for all of us on the team to share what we created for our 3D Swap at OnStage in Orlando... What a group of girls this team is. I am so happy that these fabulous ladies are my friends. I chose to use up some Powder Pink card stock and whip up some cute little lip balm holders!


This fun little favor has a nice base of Powder Pink Card Stock. I have created the tag like top with Detailed Trio Punch. I have layered the Broadway Bound DSP as fabulous contrast with Basic Black and Gold Foil accents in the DSP. I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black from the Stitched All Around stamp set and punched it out with the Starburst Punch. I added a fun Gold Foil Banner from the Bunch of Banners framelits and adhered it to the back of the Starburst before attaching Dimensionals to adhere to the 2 1/4" Circle of Gray Granite. The Shimmery Black Ribbon with Gold Cord was the perfect accent!

I can't wait to see your creations for this weeks challenge!! I have provided a full supply list so that you can make your own Lip Balm holder!

Have a great day!



Product List

2 comments: