Thursday, November 10, 2022

OSAT Blog Hop Festive Season Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! Long time no blog for me right? I have to be honest, the craft room really hasn't been a joyful place in the last few months... but I have been working my way back and have some joy again! I think I just needed a break... the kids schedule continues to be somewhat grueling with Taryn managing middle school boys basketball and our football team still in the hunt for the state championship. Throw in some sewing for Taryn and church youth group... 

This month the OSAT Team is hopping with the theme "Festive Season" and I don't know about you but I am soooooo ready for Christmas. Not sure why, maybe its the walks through Hobby Lobby the last two weekends or the Christmas Bazaar that I will be participating in... I am feeling quite festive myself! So for today's creations I have combined the Jingle Jingle Jingle with the Celebrate With Tags Bundle for this fun and jolly card!


This card was so fun to make, it started with the a piece of our Basic White cardstock cut to 3.75" x 5". Towards the bottom left corner I used one of our Blending Brushes with a bit of Pool Party ink to give a soft "snow" like background. I stamped two of the mittens from the Celebrate With Tags, one in Garden Green and the other in Real Red. I then die cut them with the coordinating die from the bundle. I then die cut the cute little stitched snowflakes also in the Celebrate with Tags dies out of the White Glimmer Paper (which unfortunately is unavailable). Once I had these arranged the way I liked them, I adhered them with a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. To coordinate with the Sweetest Christmas DSP, I stamped the word Jolly from the Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set in Sweet Sorbet ink and then the outline with Pool Party ink. A bit of Red and Clear Rhinestones were just the right touch with the Red Glimmer Paper strip. This is all nicely layered onto a great multicolored stripe from the Sweetest Christmas DSP and a bit of the Sweet Sorbet Bakers Twine!


I stumbled on this box a week or so ago on Pinterest! It holds 5 nuggets and can be dressed up or down... You can even stack a few together and wrap a belly band around it! You can find the tutorial here . I decided to doll it up with a bit of our White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, a Sweet Sorbet Mitten, Red Glimmer Paper and fun sentiment from the Celebrate with Tags! As you can see below, I have also wrapped my chocolates with coordinating DSP.


I am so glad that you chose to stop by today to see my festive side! I can't wait for you to see what my friends have created too! You can click along the list below to tour the hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment