Friday, December 2, 2022

APPT Blog Hop From the North Pole Kit

Happy Friday!! How many of you are all decorated for the holidays!? I am usually the girl with the totes of decorations in the house the morning after Thanksgiving (If you aren't in the US, you may not understand this), but with football last weekend it put a HUGE kink on things! 

I was so happy to receive my From the North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit! I really would have loved to have ordered extra... but that is not happened and I couldn't wait to get down and dirty with this kit and making a couple alternatives for the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!



I am no joke over my head with orders and craft fair creations at the moment and this box was such a joy to create with! I immediately knew that I wanted to make a gift card holder with with the treat bag add on... Well enough chatter! Lets look at my creativity at work!



There really is no way to misuse this kit, whether it is tags, cards or gift bags, it is so much fun to use! You can even mix it up and use October "Ho Ho Ho" kit! I chose to mix it with some of the fabulous DSP from our Holiday Catalog. It paired well with the Sweetest Christmas DSP as well as the Gingham Cottage! 


So I destroyed one of the treat bags... Just kidding... I used it as paper by cutting it down to 3.75" x 5". It is layered onto a piece of Mint Macaron. I have added a piece of the polka dot paper from the Sweetest Christmas. I trimmed the tag top off of the Mint Macaron glimmer banner. The "Holly Jolly" tag was trimmed to 2" x 2" and matted with Real Red at 2-1/8" x 2-1/8" and was adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped with Mint Macaron ink and accented with a candy cane from the kit that I chose to tie a Linen Thread bow accented with the Jingle Bell Trinkets. This is all nicely layered onto a Real Red card base in true Christmas fashion!


This is a cute little gift card holder! Again it is accented with the Sweetest Christmas DSP and I added a bit of the Garden Green Gingham Cottage DSP for a fun country touch. I made a quick little pull tab with the Very Best Trio Punch!


The sentiments are stamped in Garden Green and your pocket for your gift card is where that Mint Macaron piece of card stock is. I also accented this with a Linen Thread bow with another Jingle Bell Trinket! 

Thank you so much for stopping in! I can't wait for you to see what my friends today, you can click along the list below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment