Thursday, October 13, 2022

OSAT Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop

Hey there and Happy Thursday! I can't believe we are nearly halfway through the month of October. Life has been crazy as Joshua has been adjusting to his medication, Taryn has decided to manage middle school boys basketball and Wesley's work ethic at school leaves alot to be desired. No rest for the wicked, right?
The One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop Team has some fun fall and Halloween inspiration for you today with our Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop! I have paired the Kindest Gnomes with our Celebrate Everything Hostess DSP to create these cute fall themed creations!



I had so much fun coloring the girl gnome and mushroom house with my Stampin' Blends. The colors I used were Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Ivory, Petal Pink, Soft Suede and Poppy Parade. After I had the images colored to my liking, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them. This is all cutely layered onto the fall themed piece of DSP from the Celebrate Everything. With a mat of Crushed Curry and base of Crumb Cake you can't go wrong with this fall themed card!


This great little treat/gift card holder is adorbs! I am going to have to take it apart to make it again so that I have all of the dimensions to share with you. It neatly holds two Ghirardelli chocolates and has a pocket for a gift card. I tried to get a good picture for you, but I am sure you can get the idea!


I can't wait for you to see what my other crafty friends have come up with! You can click along the list below to see all of them fall themed cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment