Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Safari Celebration Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! I am exhausted... Mr. Tucker is 4 weeks post op from his back surgery and I am so glad that his follow up is Monday!  He has not been the easiest patient! The kids are just weeks away from having pigs in the barn. I couldn't be more excited... 
I can't wait for today's hop! We are all hopping with the Safari Celebration kit! Let me show you what I have created

 This card starts with a card base from the kit and has a mat of Rich Razzleberry. I took another card base and cut it down to 3-3/4" x 5" and added a bit of the In The Wild DSP and a strip from the inner part of an envelope from the kit. I chose to use the Antelope die cut from the kit. The banner die cut also from the kit was the perfect accent, especially after stamping the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry. A bit of Linen Thread and this cuties was done!


1 comment:

  1. Love this colorful card! I love how this kit works so well with the In the Wild suite, and I think it also works with the Artfully Composed suite. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete