Thursday, February 10, 2022

OSAT Slim Shady Slimline Card Blog Hop

Happy Thursday if you got to this hop as it went live, you would know that I definitely did not have my crap together. Between kids and helping Troy post surgery life has been a bit crazy. I haven't had a ton of sleep and sometimes I am doing good just get out of the house with my hair brushed and deodorant on, probably a little TMI. I have found time to be in the craft room and that is truly what matters!


This month the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop team is hopping with the theme "Slim Shady",  the will have an emphasis on slimline cards and hopefully some fun coordinating projects. I chose to use the Rainbow of Happiness bundle (The dies should be back in stock later this month) and the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP which is in the Sale A Bration catalog. Let me show you what I have created today.


When creating the theme for this months hop, I must have been channeling my inner Super Bowl Half Time show... While I knew that we had the dies to create some slimline cuteness, I knew that we didn't have to have the dies to create the slimline card. I also created a fun little matchbook to hold some fun gum that I found at Dollar General. Lets take a closer look at the projects.


The base of Misty Moonlight is matted tightly with Basic White. I have cut strips of the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP at 3/4" x 3-1/4" and arranged them in what I thought was rainbow order. Once I had the desired patterns of papers cut, I adhered them in a staggering fashion with a bit of Stampin' Seal. The sentiment is from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set and is also on a 3/4" piece of Basic White. A bit of the twine from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon pack and some Clear Basic Rhinestones was the perfect embellishment for this card. I added a few Supple Shimmer Clouds with my Cloud Punch just to add a bit more sparkle.


This great little treat holder can be as fancy or not fancy as you want. I chose to make it so that it would coordinate with my card with a base of Misty Moonlight. Again, I have used the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP.


Here is a closer look without the flap tucked in... 


It has this really cute pack of gum inside that I usually see at Target but I found it at Dollar General! I can't wait to show you the details and measurements in a Facebook live later this week!

I am so glad that you stopped by my blog today! I can't wait for you to see the rest of the Slim Shadiness on the hop today! 
Have a Fabulous Day! 
You can continue through the hop by clicking through the link list below! 









No comments:

Post a Comment