Thursday, February 3, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Kisses and Hugs Kit

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! I hope that today finds you well and warm! Its been a doozy of a couple weeks. Troy had back surgery last Friday so I have been playing nurse to him and being mom! We got a bit of snow yesterday, I was really wanting to have a snow day. Selfishly so though, just that I can continue to cleaning and getting other things done instead of being at Troy's beckon call... I know, horrible!
Today our A Paper Pumpkin Thing Team is hopping with the January 2022 Kiss and Hugs Kit. Honestly, I have had only had my kit for a couple of days... and by the sounds of things, not everyone has gotten their kits yet! This kit is geared towards the Valentine holiday and is super cute with a mix of Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride with accents of Gold. It only took me a couple of hours to whip up these alternates and I can't wait to show them to you!


As you can see, this kit pairs nicely with the Daffodil Afternoons DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and the Scalloped Kraft Treat Boxes. There is an amazing little add on of treat boxes that I decided to skip. The good news is that the kit paired so nicely with these. Let's take a look at the projects!


My card started with a mat of Flirty Flamingo and the nice window pane plaid from the Daffodil Afternoons DSP. I cut the Very Vanilla Gold Dotted Heart from the kit and adhered it on the left there with a bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. On the right is a Vellum Heart also from the kit. I added a band of the XO paper that is on the inside of the envelopes from the kit that is accented with the Flirty Flamingo Metallic Ribbon. The cute little square that is stamped with "For You" in Gray Granite is also from the kit and accented with a Gold Gilded Gem. Thick Very Vanilla was my only choice and proved to be so lovely.


This great little treat box filled with candy is decorated to coordinate with the card. Again I used the window pane plaid from the Daffodil Afternoons. I used the hearts from the kit and a bit of Tear N Tape to create a belly band of sorts. Two of the arrows were adhered and heat embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder. Again, I accented the sentiment with Gold Gilded Gems. 

I am so excited for you to see what the rest of the team has made today! You can click along the list below to see even more alternatives to the January 2022 Kit!
Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. That daffodil DSP works so well with this kit. I wouldn't have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why my name doesn't publish. -- Jodie

      Delete