Friday, January 21, 2022

TGIF 352 Sweet Conversations

TGIF!!! I am sure glad it is Friday! The kids have been fighting whatever cooties I had last week. Nothing alarming...Everyone is back at school today! HOORAY!!! I have been working on cleaning and purging a craft room... We shall see how that goes over the weekend, because with the kids home the last few days... nothing got done!


Today I am back with my favorite friends and design team TGIF! I have been on the struggle bus when it comes to creating. Its time to get back into creating with a sense of joy, creativity and those AHA moments. When I took a peek at the challenge for today... You, if you have followed for a while know that I do not like hearts... Its a thing, its been thing for a LONG TIME... but I knew immediately that I would be pairing the Fresh Freesia with Basic Black! Little did I know that I would reach for my Sweet Conversations stamp set for this cutie... Lets take a look!!!


Once I knew what color scheme I was going with it didn't long before I started to create the card. I started with a piece of Basic White that is trimmed down to 3" x 4". Starting with the Fresh Freesia ink first, I stamped the larger heart from the Sweet Conversations stamp set in a line across. I found that it stamped better if I stamped off slightly. Next, I took the the smaller of the similar style of hearts and stamped them in black. I used Memento Tuxedo Black but you can use Stazon if you prefer! Once this was done I used the brush tip from my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to create some splatters.  Now that this was done I embossed my piece of Fresh Freesia card stock with our new Gingham Embossing Folder. I chose to use the stripe from the Pattern Party Host Paper as it seems to be just the right touch. My cute little scallop strip is from the Friendly Hello Bundle in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. It was die cut with that cute little border from the Peony Dies. The sentiment is heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss powder on a strip of Basic Black. Once all of my card front elements were adhered, I added a cute little bow with our Black and White 1/4" Gingham (See a theme here?) and a few of the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels. 

I am so glad you stopped by today to see my card! I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks inspiration challenge! You can get all the TGIF Challenges details by clicking the link above!

Have a great weekend!





4 comments:

  1. Your article, gave us the best ideas to create handmade valentines gift cards.
    Visit here https://actionairduct.net/ for Air Duct Cleaning Denver to avail our economical services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shared amazing ideas to create cards for this valentines day.
    Visit us https://rubioscustomironwork.com/ for Iron Gates Repair Services in Northridge CA.

    ReplyDelete