Thursday, April 1, 2021

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Here’s To You Blog Hop

PHEW! Happy Thursday! I can't believe we are into April already?? We have a barn full of pigs and the kids 4H projects are in full swing! We are so excited for the potential of a relatively normal fair!
The Paper Pumpkin March kit is called Here's To You and features some really cool stencils! My designs today for the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop are focused on the REALLY cool stencils and I can't wait to show them to you!






  
I decided to focus my projects on the stencils and stamps. For my card, I used Magenta Madness ink with the sponge and star stencil from the kit. The Stitched Stars came in handy as an accent using Coastal Cabana and Magenta Madness cardstock along with Basic Black. 

For my coordinating project I grabbed the Mini Paper Pumpkin Box... again focusing on the fun and amazing stencils, I decided to add a few drops of Coastal Cabana Re-inker to some Shimmery Embossing Paste. It was so much fun to use the embossing paste with the star stencil! My craft room is a disaster and I couldn't find my stamp set. So I reached for the Pretty Perennials to create my sentiment. This box is tied closing using a bit of the Metallic Mesh.

I can't wait for you to see the rest of my friends projects on today's hop. 
You click through the list below for some amazing projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment