Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The Spots #155 Spring Has Sprung

Happy Spring! I can't believe we are nearing the end of March already! Our family had amazing spring break spent with family! We went to a small indoor waterpark in Kansas, had some retail therapy and ate some really good food! It was a much needed break!


This week I am back with the The Spot design team for a fabulous Spring Has Sprung themed challenge! I know that many of us would think of Dragonflies for summer, but it is in our spring Mini-Catalog and I found that it worked! Let me show you what I have created!


This card has been made for MONTHS! I can't believe that I hadn't blogged it yet and it worked out well because I was struggling to create ANYTHING yesterday! The card started with an Early Espresso stamped off Dragonfly from the Dragonfly Garden Bundle. The wings have a bit of Petal Pink stamped on the inside. I then used the coordinating punch to punch this out and set it aside. The wildflowers and smaller dragonflies were stamped with Versamark on my wood grain In Good Taste DSP and then sprinkled with our white Stampin' Emboss powder to heat emboss. I used our Blending Brushes with a bit of Just Jade on Very Vanilla before heat embossing the sentiment with Stampin' Emboss Gold and die cutting with a stitched circle from our Stitched Shapes Dies. Elegant Faceted Gems are one of my all time favorite embellishments and added a subtle touch with my Linen Thread bow. 

I can't wait to see your Spring Has Sprung designs this week! Have an amazing Tuesday



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment