Tuesday, February 2, 2021

The Spot 148 Color Challenge

Good Morning!! It is your typical Tuesday morning here! I hope you all aren't buried by snow! Ours has sadly melted! We now have an amazing mud bog going down to the pigs and the barn!

This morning we creating with a colors on The Spot! There is nothing I love more than the combination of Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam! Now we are throwing the Night of Navy in for this great challenge! I chose to use the Tasteful Touches suite for this fun card.


Okay first thing is first, I KNOW MY LABEL IS CROOKED! ALL of my kids were home yesterday and it wasn't until I took pictures that I realized that it was crooked... 

The card started with the piece of DSP from the In Good Taste DSP. This such a versatile pack of paper! I distressed the edges with older pair of Paper Snips. The back side of this piece has a wood pattern. I used it to create a band of across the front of the card and also distressed the edges. I chose to stamp the greenery like stamp from the Tasteful Touches using Soft Seafoam. The stamped flower is in Petal Pink and I went back in with a Blender Pen to color it a bit before fussy cutting. The flower is accented with a bit of the Fine Art Ribbon. My mat is actually Soft Seafoam (SHOCKER!) I actually used our Blending Brushes with Night of Navy ink on it. A bit of heat embossing in the top right corner was the perfect touch for my not so perfect card!

Now it is YOUR turn to play with these colors! I can't wait to see what you create (maybe yours will be less crooked than mine!)

Have an amazing Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment