Thursday, January 28, 2021

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Sending Hearts Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! I can't believe the week is almost over... The kids had a blast sledding yesterday afternoon, I even thought about keeping them home today to sled. Notice I said thought. I do miss them being home. For dinner I cheated a bit and used some of my stash of Tastefully Simple and whipped up some potato soup. 
Today is the day that myself and some amazing stampers join together for the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop! This month we are hopping with the January Paper Pumpkin Kit Sending Hearts! This kit also had an amazing add on if you felt inclined! I actually didn't end up getting the add on and I can't wait to show you what I created with this months kit and maybe a few other goodies!



This project really isn't a card, it is a jumbo tag  that holds a little valentine in a pocket, cute right?? I have used Poppy Parade as a base with the small polka dot from the True Love Designer Series Paper. I made the pocket using a bit of Tear N Tape and a card base from the kit. The Heart Punch Pack came in handy with the Petal Pink DSP that I decorated the pocket with. It was perfect for the "Love" die cut. My cute little snail is colored with Stampin' Blends. I again used the Heart Punch Pack to create this cute little card that fits into the pocket on the jumbo tag.

I can't wait for you to see all the amazing creations on today's hop! You can click along using the list below!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I love the little peek-a-boo valentine in the tag! I ordered the add-on but it got here later in the day, after the blog hop went live. Thanks for sharing this cute idea!

    ReplyDelete