Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Spot 147 Get Your Heart On Challenge

Happy Tuesday!!! It is a cold son of gun today! We have a bit of snow and it is -5 outside! I tried my hand at a Cottage Pie (its a shepherds pie made with beef), last night for dinner. No one complained except for Taryn... she is high maintenance lately! 


Today I am creating for the The Spot design team, we are creating cards with the theme "Get Your Heart On", I love a good play on words but we all know I am not a fan of hearts! To be honest, this card came together so easy and I can't wait to share it with you!


If you have looked over the Sweet Valentine Card kit, DONT! This kit is so easy for our kids to put together but we all know that I can't play by the rules! To start this card I decided to use the Tailored Tag Punch and punch some pieces out of the card bases from the kit. These are all adhered using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue on to a layer of Calypso Coral card stock. It is accented with a bit of the Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon. The sentiment from the Valentine Keepsakes stamp set is heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on the top right and accented with a few Wonderful Gems. I used the my Blending Brush with Melon Mambo on a heart punched with Heart Punch Pack. I then heat embossed a gold bow from the Valentine Keepsakes stamp set. Then I layered it over a Pool Party heart punched with scalloped heart from the Heart Punch Pack, it is layered over the ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals! This card was so easy and fun to put together!

I can't wait to see how YOU get your Heart on this week! 
Have a great Tuesday!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment