Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The Spot 143 Simply Succulents

Good Morning!!! Have you guys missed me?? I have a ton of good excuses but none that would hold much validity except for, Family. Family always comes first, and honestly I was so swamped with a virtual craft fair (Which I will do again) and dealing with kids "holiday" schedules, life and family just got in the way. So I am getting back into my groove and trying to store away all of the holly and the jolly!


Today I am back creating with The Spot Creative Challenge Design Team!  I was excited to NOT be creating Christmas or Holiday themed cards. I took a bit of a avant-garde to our sketch with a new bundle! The Simply Succulents Bundle will be available to you on January 5th, 2021. Can you believe that next year is just a week away?!


I started with a white card front. First I stamped it with Versamark ink and sprinkled it with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder to heat emboss it. I matched up the pattern stamped in Soft Seafoam ink with a circle from Stitched Shapes Dies. Before deciding on what sentiment I wanted to use I decided to use our new Blending Brushes to add a bit of Blackberry Bliss and Soft Seafoam softly in the back ground. The sentiment is also from the Simply Succulents, and it too is heat embossed in Gold to coordinate with the back ground. It is accented with a Metallic Pearls and Basic Clear Rhinestones. I chose to matte this up on Blackberry Bliss card stock and it sits nicely on a Soft Seafoam card base.. 

I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks sketch!! Have an amazing New Year!


1 comment: