Thursday, December 3, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Jolly Gingerbread

Good Morning! Happy Thursday! I can't wait until this weekend, our tree is coming out! We will decorate with what we have ready to go on the tree and then I have some vinyl coming from my one my best friends Brittany Moon to create my new farmhouse tree!
The A Paper Pumpkin Thing Team is hopping a week later than the usual. I didn't want for everyone to have to worry about the hop and Thanksgiving... 

November's kit was called Jolly Gingerbread, it was so much fun to play with this kit, I came up with this quick and easy last minute Santa type set!





I have paired the Jolly Gingerbread kit with the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper. They go so nicely with a Real Red card stock background and sheer ribbon! On the Mini Pizza Box I have heat embossed the house in white on Cinnamon Cider cardstock.  I love the gift bag the stamps from the Sweetest Time made a great background. The gift tag was inspired by a recent retreat I had attended and I just love the mix of ribbons. The polka dot tulle is even colored with a Shaded Spruce blend!

I can't wait for you to see the rest of what my friends have made today! You can click along the link below to tour the WHOLE hop!




2 comments:

  1. It works great with that paper! And the little ribbon pull on the box is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set!! Such great ideas for when you've made the kit.

    ReplyDelete