Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The Spot 139 Case the Designer

Happy Tuesday to you all! I hope that you all had an amazing holiday last week! We have done a great job eating left overs and the only thing that is left is that Green Beans Parmesan and I don't mind eating them!


This week the The Spot Creative Team is creating designs by theme CASE The Designer and this week that is ME! I can't wait to see what you all decide to case, I will show you the card I chose. It was really hard to CASE my self and I probably put too much thought into it!


I made this card quite some time ago with the now retired Painted Harvest. I remember mixing the textures for this amazing fall like card. I decided to use the Poinsettia Petals Bundles to recreate this card. Let me show you what I have created!


My card started with the Poinsettia created with Cherry Cobbler ink on our Fluid 100 paper. I then used our Watercolor Pencils to finish it off. I decided to do the same technique with Garden Green and the leaves before die cutting all of it with coordinating dies. I used our new Blending Brushes with Bumblebee ink and created a soft golden back ground before stamping the stems on there too. The wood grain DSP from Poinsettia Place was a nice added touch with the coordinating velum piece. This is accented with the InColor Enamel Dots and Metallic Pearls. The sentiment is stamped in Crumb Cake. It sits so nicely on a layer of Cherry Cobbler card stock with a base of Bumblebee!

I can't wait to see what you create!! I am so excited to see what designs of mine inspire YOU!







No comments:

Post a Comment