Tuesday, November 17, 2020

The Spot 137 Sweetest Time Color Challenge

Happy Tuesday to all of you! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week?? It will be everything but normal for many of us. I spent the weekend working on orders and on Sunday we has a mini holiday photo session. I am so excited to see the pictures! She even nice enough to do a new headshot for me! My parenting goal this week is for all kids to be at school ALL WEEK LONG. First world problems I know, and we are so grateful that our schools have been open for in person learning. 

Today I am designing with The Spot. A majority of us decided to use the Heart Warming Hugs DSP because of course this color combo was inspired by it but I decided to put another twist on it by using a sheet of the DSP from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. I have made my card in two color ways! Enough about my designs, let me show you what I have made.




I decided to do my cards in two color ways, one with Pear Pizzazz on Real Red and the other with Mossy Meadow.  The Gingham like paper from the Heart Warming Hugs paired adorably with the Candy Cane paper from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley. I used the bough dies from the Sweetest Time Bundle on the left edge. The sweet little sentiment is from the bundle and looks so cute on one of the die cuts from the Tasteful Label Dies. I have accented this card with a peppermint die cut with the Striped Mossy Meadow Ribbon and Sheer Real Red. 

I can't wait to see you what you create with this weeks colors! It will make you all feel a little bit of Holiday Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment