Thursday, August 27, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Worlds Greatest Blog Hop

Phew!!! It is Thursday, can you believe that August is almost over!? It seems like yesterday were taking care of pigs for fair... The boys are going camping this weekend with the church youth group. Joshua unfortunately can't go until tomorrow morning because of an appointment we have been waiting over a year for with Neuropsychology. He will get to ride up with our Pastor shortly thereafter.
Today I am hopping with A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop Team. We are designing amazing alternatives with the kit from August. It is called Worlds Greatest. 




This kit has some amazing features with a great Pacific Point Ribbon and medallion like stamp. I wasn't quite sure what my alternates would turn out to be. It even has the supplies to make up a shaker!! The Argyle like card bases lend towards a more masculine card. Enough about the kit, Let me show you what I have created.





My card started with my Stamparatus and the banner with the #1. This was created using the Hinge Step technique and Pacific Point ink and looks great layered over the Argyle banner created using one of the card bases. The trophy is accented with the Gold Gilded Gems from the Annual Catalog and is labeled and ready for your favorite teacher. 


After some play time with this kit, I had fussy cut the rosette like stamp and it really came out adorable. I created a ribbon of sorts to put onto a quick little hand sanitizer holder. 


I hope that you have enjoyed my creations today! Make sure you click along the list below so that you can see even MORE alternates and inspiration! Hope you have an amazing day!


1 comment: