Friday, September 4, 2020

TGIF Challenges 280 Have A Cozy Christmas


It has been a doozy of a week. Between all the the back to school stuff, Josh had his appointment at Children's in Denver. It was a 4 hour appointment and while I know that it was really grueling for Josh, the 6 hours in the car round trip on top of that, wipes a Momma out! The good news was that Taryn cleaned the kitchen while I was gone. She is an expert organizer and did an amazing job!


I am back with my TGIF Design Team friends creating with one of my favorite color combos. I have always loved the combination of Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride and what better than Soft Suede too?! I have decided to make this color combo into something "Holiday" like with the returning favorite Merry Moose. Let me show you what I have created.


This card started with a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock. I have stamped it using the Birch Background Stamp with Soft Suede Ink. After stamping it, I decided to sponge it a bit to give it a bit more of a vintage like feel. Next, I embossed a piece of Blushing Bride Card Stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. After I had it embossed I tore the edge and sponged it a bit with the Soft Suede ink and accented it with a bit of the Open Weave Vanilla Ribbon in the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo Pack. After stamping the tree in Pear Pizzazz, I chose to die cut it with the tag die from the North Pole  Wonder Dies. It too was sponged before the Heat Embossed Gold sentiment. My Moose, stamped in Soft Suede on Soft Suede and accented with a Blushing Bride scarf was the perfect touch. The bow made of the Open Weave Ribbon with Gold Bakers Twine was just the right touch. A soft curl of the corner and a Wonderful Gem accent and this beauty was done!

I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks challenge! Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment