Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop April 2020

Happy Tuesday!!! It is lunch time for us and I am thinking about whipping something up in the Instantpot! We are so lucky to have Grab N Go lunches available from the school here it has been a savior when it comes to snacking and lunches! The kids and I are getting our vegetables ready for planting in our garden. This is the year we are finally taking the leap to make a BIG garden! The good news is I do know how to can and we love to cook! 


This is my second post today... CRAZY I know, but I have had this project in my head for like a MONTH now and I love that Stampin' Up! products can be used for more than cards or scrapbooking! I have made a few Home Décor type pieces using our products and I was so excited to be hopping with my creation today!



I have used a number of dies when creating this! The Magnolia Memory Dies were used to create my flowers. Once I glued the desired layers of petals I spritzed them with water and scrunched them up. The centers of the flowers were created using the punch from Sale A Bration. I layered two and snipped the petals in half. The flowers are accented with a heat embossed gold feather and greenery from the In The Woods dies and First Frost in Soft Seafoam and Pear Pizzazz. I even used the Champagne Shimmer mist on the antlers so that they looked gold! 

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to see what my other crafty friends have made, click on the list below to take a short tour around the hop!



3 comments:

  1. Love the way you've dressed up this piece! So chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous floral centre on this piece. Love your flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous - i love your scrunched flowers - they are such fun - TFS

    ReplyDelete