Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The Spot Something For Mother Challenge

Happy Tuesday! We are celebrating the Safer At Home model today! Not that much has changed in our little rural town. It appears that a majority of the large businesses here are whats considered essential. Retail businesses can reopen for curbside pick up immediately and can open on May 1st with some pretty strict rules! 

 Click Here for more details

Today, The Spot Design Team is creating cards for Mother's! I chose to pair the Under My Umbrella with the retiring Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. My lighting and photo are a bit askew... I had arguing children, hungry pigs and and I still needed to get dinner at least prepped! Enough about my new normal... Let me show you my card.


My card started with a bases of Crumb Cake card stock. I have folded my card in a traditional gate fold and added two panels of  Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper. I have paired this with the Under My Umbrella bundle. I used my Stampin' Blends to color this to coordinate with my DSP. I stamped the sentiment with Crumb Cake ink to create a bit of a background. A bit of Lace Trim and Champagne Metallic Edge Ribbon was the perfect added touch!

I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge! 
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment