Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop My Wonderful Family

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! I am so happy that today is Thursday! Troy and I are working hard at planning our garden. I had the kids plant about 60 starter pots to no avail. Lucky for me, I started about 36 peat pods and we may not be entirely out of luck. We have an amazing local greenhouse that I plan on storming tomorrow! I would love to have enough veggies to share with friends or to even let the kids do veggie stand...
A Paper Pumpkin Thing team is back for our monthly blog hop that features alternatives for our "One Stop Box". This months kit is called My Wonderful Family and featured a fun fold card, a beautiful stamp set with amazing sentiments! Let me show you what I have made...


This card has a beautiful base of Mint Macaron card stock with a layer of Crumb Cake. I inked up the Birch background stamp with Crumb Cake to create a bit of a visually textured layer. I took the Soft Seafoam strips and stamped them using Soft Seafoam ink with the tree like stamp in the kit. The tree die cut it is layered behind the sentiment label that I stamped with Crumb Cake ink as well. A bit of Linen Thread seemed to be the right touch with the colored pearls and little bird in the kit!



I will try to get a better picture of this today! This a fun little sign I found and painted from Dollar General. I have matted the sentiment layer over the leaves from the kit. I found the flower in my stash of things I have used. It has a great center of colored pearls from the kit. This is accented with the Braided Linen Trim and Lace Trim bow on the handle!!!

I am so glad you stopped by today! I can't wait for you to see what all of my friends have created! You can click along the list below to see all the amazing alternatives on today's hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment