Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Spot #107 Birthday Challenge

Good Morning! I hope that everyone is in good health on this beautiful spring morning!
This is going to be a short and sweet... I have school stuff to enforce, pigs to feed, and one more post for later today!

This week The Spot Design Team has an easy challenge for you ALL to participate in... Birthdays!!!  We all need birthday cards and I am sure that many of us are sending more out than maybe we once were! You can get all of the details by clicking the graphic above but let me show you what I have created today!


This card started with a Bermuda Bay card base with a Mango Melody mat.  I have used the Birthday Bonanza DSP paired with the scalloped rectangles from the Stitched So Sweetly dies to create this fun and cheery card. I have decided to use the Label Me Bold stamp set with the Label Me Lovely Punch to create my great little sentiment. I stamped the sentiment using the Stazon Jet Black and fussy cut it! It is layered over a stamped background of Mango Melody and Bermuda Bay stars. The Foam Adhesive strips were great for this little rectangle sentiment! What is a card from me with out a few little gems! The Gilded Gems are a new go to in my craft room and are available now from the upcoming Annual Catalog!

I am so excited to see what you create for this fun challenge I hope you

No comments:

Post a Comment