Friday, May 3, 2019

TGIF 210 Color Challenge Southern Living

Happy Friday! We have made it through the week! Well almost, I mean I would like to think that I conquered my busiest day of the week yesterday... But looking at what is on my plate for tomorrow... It may be the winner... Band, Prom Makeup, Dance Recital... That about sums it up! 

Today I am back with the TGIF Design Team creating with an amazing color challenge! It seems like lately I can not put the Petal Pink away!!! It just ends up on EVERY card I make. If you didn't know, the Subtles are my FAVORITE!

Click Here For Challenge Details

While I know that on Wednesday I gave a sneak peek of the upcoming Good Morning Magnolia Bundle, today I am creating with a couple stamp sets that will not be returning. Lets take a look at my card!


I remember seeing the Southern Serenade stamp set for the first time. My most favorite stamp in this set is the distressed lace like stamp. I have taken it along the edges of my Whisper White with Petal Pink ink. To give it a bit of a dirty distressed look I have sponged Crumb Cake as well. Once that was done, the small lace like border was stamped in Pool Party on the bottom left. This was set aside while I colored up my Crumb Cakes boots from the Country Livin' stamp set. This is another great set that will not be coming back in the new catalog. I chose to use the Blender Pens to color up these beauties in the most imperfect way and added a bit a Pool Party shadow. The cute little flower, also from the Southern Serenade was fussy cut with Paper Snips and adhered to my boots with a Mini Glue Dot! A nice little Faceted Dot was perfect for the center. The Stitched Square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits was perfect layered onto the Gold Glimmer Paper. To keep with my shabby chic card I have added a nice banner of Wood Textures DSP with a lovely piece of the Scallop Lace Trim that will debut in June in the NEW Annual Catalog!

I am so glad you stopped by today to check out my card for the TGIF Color challenge! I can't wait to see what you create with these colors!

I have provided a full product list below of everything I used on the card today!

Have a GREAT Weekend!


                    Product List
Blender Pens
$12.00
Faceted Dots
$6.00

6 comments: