Sunday, May 5, 2019

Creation Station monuMENtal Blog Hop

Happy Sunday! I hope you all have had an amazing weekend! Saturday here was packed full! Wesley had a band performance in the morning, I did prom makeup at lunchtime and Taryn had her dance recital in the afternoon. It was truly one of those never a dull moments kind of day!
The Creation Station Design Team is hopping with a masculine theme that we are calling MonuMENtal!! If you have followed me this week I have been using up the retiring Wood Textures DSP and this card is sure to not disappoint! Lets take a look!


This card has a warm base of Crumb Cake Card stock with a mat of Mossy Meadow. The Wood Textures DSP is stamped using the Crackle Paint Background stamp. The Copper Foil is embossed with the Pinewood Planks. I have colored the horse using my Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Combo pack and then stamped the tall grass like stamp from Country Road in Mossy Meadow. A nice Copper Heat embossed sentiment was just the right touch on this Thick Whisper White piece. I then die cut  this with the new Stitched Nested Labels Dies that will be available 6/4! An accent of a Tin Tile embossed banner that has been shimmer painted with the Champagne Shimmer Paint, a Crumb Cake  banner and Linen Thread with bow and this card was done!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to see what Julie has in store! You can get to her by clicking the next button below!



Product List
Linen Thread
$5.00

5 comments:

  1. Love all of the texture you added to this card--it's a stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this cute card is unisex! So many great texture bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many textures and details in this card! I love the DSP stamped with the Crackle Paint Background stamp. That was a touch of brilliance! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we need to bow our heads for a moment of silence for the retiring wood texture dsp. Oh, how I will miss it so! You did it justice Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that crackled stamp on the wood textures DSP - you've got me thinking what other DSPs I could "crackle" - love it.

    ReplyDelete