Thursday, November 1, 2018

OSAT Silver Bells and Sea Shells Blog Hop

Good Morning?! Did we all survive Halloween? I barely did! The kids and I spent about 3.5 Hours out Trick or Treating and this mom is EXHAUSTED.... So if this post is a bit short you will know why...

This month with the One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop we are hopping with the theme Silver Bells, and Sea Shells. It really is just a Christmas Theme it is just play on words for the demonstrators who are in Australia and New Zealand where Christmas is in the summer.




Today my creations were made with the Peaceful Noel Bundle. I just this Sprig Punch that is in this bundle! It was so pretty with the Crumb Cake Burlap Background and Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper Pack. This Photopolymer stamp set is perfect with the layering dies that coordinate with the Stitched Shapes. I even made a fun little Wreath!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to see what the rest of the team has made. You can get to them by clicking along the link list below!



1 comment:

  1. Very unique card and very lovely. Your ornament is so great! What a nice little gift!

    ReplyDelete