Friday, October 26, 2018

TGIF Challenges 183 Washi Tape and Twine

TGIF! I am sure that we are all happy it is Friday!!! The countdown is on until I leave for Orlando for OnStage!!! I am so excited to see all of my Demonstrator friends and Momma needs a vacation!!! 


This week with TGIF we are challenging you to create a card with Washi Tape and/or Twine!!! I wasn't quite sure how I was going to pull this off. So I went the twine route with the upcoming Snow Is Glistening stamp set and Snowfall Thinlits. These amazing products will be available to you on November 1st! Let me show you my card!


This card started with the Buffalo Check stamped in Merry Merlot. I wasn't quite sure how or where... I just knew that I wanted to use it.  I decided to use one of the Ovals from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I then stamped my tree on Crumb Cake Cardstock with Mossy Meadow Ink. I used a quick little scrap of Wood Textures DSP for my trees trunk. The Gold Foil snow flakes from the Snowfall thinlits were just the right touch of elegance to this card! With a little bit of Linen Thread for my twine and a strip of lace this fabulous card was done!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you create with this fun challenge! I have provided a full list of the product used below to make the shopping easier... just remember the Snow Is Glistening and Snowfall Thinlits will not be available until November 1st!!! 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment