Thursday, November 2, 2017

OSAT Winter Holiday Blog Hop

Happy Thursday! One Stamp At A Time blog hop is coming to you this month about a week earlier than the norm! This is because many of us will be attending Stampin' Up! OnStage next week and we don't want anything to go wrong while we are all learning about top secret stuff!


This month we are hopping with the theme Winter Holidays! I just couldn't wait to make this modern Christmas creation! Did you get to me by way of the amazing Australian Demo Jessie Holton? If so welcome! I can't wait to show you what I have made!




Jenny Hall


2 comments:

  1. Awe! These are so cute! Santa really pops in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think cleaning your house should be the duty of almost every house owner and its members.But since people are usually unable to take out time for this so hiring cleaning service providers actually turns out to be necessary.professional cleaners in Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete