Friday, August 4, 2017

TGIF 119 Color Challenge

TGIF!!! This week Friday is not quite as exciting as others... The kids and I will be spending our day getting Miss Maisey ready for the Yuma County Fair Horse Show. I am so excited to watch my kids follow in my footsteps in their love for horses. Can I get Yee-Haw? I am sure we will be taking many pictures!

This week with the TGIF Challenges we have fun and summery color challenge for you all to play along with. You can always get details by clicking the challenge graphic below.




I knew my plan and soon as I pulled the ink pads for our color challenge.  The Fabulous Flamingo set was perfect for this great vacation scenerey! My greenery was created using the Lemon Lime Twist ink and worked perfectly with my Pool Party water. My Crushed Curry Chair from the Seasonal Layters Thinlits  has some Clear Wink of Stella that kind of got a little crazy towards then end. I actually used the Wink of Stella on some of the greenery and water. It is really hard to photograph at times. Some Linen Thread with Crushed Curry Bakers Twine and of course a few Glitter Enamel Dots were just the right touch for the Pool Party Card Base and Lemon Lime Twist matted card!


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! Wonderful colours and it's perfect for my challenge.. I would be very glad if you visit it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Andrea! The colors are so fresh...hope to play with them this week!

    ReplyDelete