Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Paper Pumpking Thing July Kit Blog Hop

Happy last Thursday of the month! A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop is back with July's kit! I can't wait to show you what myself and 14 other talented friends have come up with for you this month!


Did you get to me by way of the AMAZING Cathy Caines??? She truly is one of my faves... I hope she is having fun on her little camping trip. Speaking of camping my alternative idea for you this month kind of reminds me of you would see on a camping trip...



I had a left over Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper tree that I added to the mountain scene with a couple of the flowers. I adhered this over the stitched circle window that I adhered the inside pattern from the envelopes of the kit. I managed to save about a one inch strip and use this on the front of the card as well with the wood "Love" sentiment. NO STAMPS! I honestly lost them on my desk, they are still being searched for... but this card is absolutely adorable and so easy for any of you to recreate!

I can't wait to show you what Pam Staples has in store for you this month, you can get to her by clicking the Next button below!

Pam Staples











12 comments:

  1. Perfect way to use those pretty lined envelopes! And of course I love the addition of the sparkly tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the little tulips in the foreground, thanks for sharing :-D I hope your stamp set shows up before too long :-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the inside of the envelopes here Andrea! What a fabulous card and layout!💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!By switching things up a bit and adding the tree, love it! And using the envelope......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's using the ol Christmas tree noodle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh you are so fun!! It does remind me of my camping adventures. We are On the way home and I can't wait to get a coffee..... can't come soon enough! Love the way you used that wood mountain! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card Andrea! I'm loving that layout!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute cute! Love the tree infront of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea, whata die was used to cut out the tree? Love this alternate card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Andrea! Love the layout and all the wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea to add a tree. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete