Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 70 Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Hey Guys! It is Tuesday and I am designing for the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge!
We are on challenge #70 so Lisa and Sandy cooked up a really cute Tic Tac Toe I know you are going to love!


I have to admit I was a bit of an overachiever for this challenge! I really am out of FALL ideas! But I had everything cut and ready to go (even showed some of you!). So on my Tic Tac Toe I went straight across the top! Leaves, Green and Patterned Paper! 



This tray is from a Stampin' Up! kit of long ago and I actually have two! I knew as soon as I opened the Hello Lovely Project Life set exactly what I was going to do!

Creative way to make a Tic Tac Toe right?
I can't wait to see how creative you get for this challenge!

4 comments:

  1. I. Freakin. Love. This! This is a really cool way to do the Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I like to live on the edge and throw people for loops every now and again!

      Delete
  2. Andrea, I love this!!!! I've always wanted to make one but never tried.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty easy once I got my dimensions figured out!! Thank You for stopping by!

      Delete