Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 215 Fall into Fall

Good Morning! The week is just speeding on by! I will be crazy busy preparing for the craft fair the next few weeks so if I seem like I am not typing much that is why!

This week with the Paper Craft Crew we have a great fall theme! We just recently lost a community member and I saw it as an opportunity to make a card I wouldn't normally make!



I sponged the circle using Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze ink on to Very Vanilla card stock. I did a Copper heat embossed tree line using my stencil from the circle. The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder set and stamped with Soft Suede Ink. I then matted this onto the Cajun Craze with a linen thread and copper bow. It really looks great with the Soft Suede Card Stock!

Thank You so much for stopping in! I can't wait to see you all participate!


1 comment: