Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stamp Ink Paper 7 Color Challenge


Welcome to our 7th week of Stamp, Ink, Paper!! I hope that all of my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friends have recovered from convention! I am so sorry that I missed it.

Well the kids are officially registered for the 2015-16 school year! I still don't understand why 1. The public pool closes on the 8th of August and 2. Why we start school before Labor Day...
At any rate... We are registered and I am ready to have a solid 8 hours to myself! Maybe then I can finally blog daily!

We have a really fabulous color challenge this week! It does lean towards the masculine side which is ALWAYS a struggle for me!  



The cards started with a lovely base of Pacific Point with a quick matted layer of Daffodil Delight! The next layer is Whisper White card stock that I stamped using our Into the Wild background stamp with Sahara Sand ink. To keep with the "Zoo" theme I decided that the Decorative Dots embossing folder suited the card and embossed the Pacific Point strip. I punched 3,  1 1/4" Scallop Circles punch in the Daffodil Delight. I then stamped the Zebra, Monkey and Alligator from Zoo Babies with all 3 challenge colors and punched them using 1" circle and adhered them to the scallop circles using Stampin' Dimensionals. My cute little banner at the bottom was made with a strip of Whisper White that was adhered to the Daffodil Delight strip then stamped with the sentiment from the set Bravo in Pacific Point ink. I embellished this with a Pacific Point button that was threaded with a Linen Thread bow. To complete the card I popped a few little Candy Dots in Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point.

Thank You again for stopping by! I am anxiously awaiting to see what you are going to come up with for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. This one is a total winner Andrea! I absolutely LOVE it! :) P.S. I guess I need that background stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby boy card, Andrea! The background paper is perfect with the baby animals. Yay for back to school!

    ReplyDelete