Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper 6 Tic Tac Toe


Hey there and welcome to another week of Stamp, Ink, Paper!! I am so glad to see the Christmas in July buzz fading away! 

School registration is next week!! GO ME! The kids only have 3 days left of swim lessons! They have come so far! I now am the proud mother of 3 Fish LOL!

We have a really fun challenge for you this week! It is a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! When you make your card you are just going to want to be sure that you have three in a row! My three in a row is Enamel Dots (I cheated and used Sequins), Floral and Blue!!



This card started with a lovely base of Smoky Slate Card Stock (Did I mention that I accidentally ordered two packs of it?). I then did a quick matte in Bermuda Bay which I thought was blue enough!
The next layer was fun! I simply stamped the Whisper White Card stock  using the Hardwood stamp in Smoky Slate. I then used Definitely Dahlia in Bermuda Bay to cover the floral aspect. I embellished the center with sporadic sizes and colors of sequins for the center as my enamel dots! The sentiment (which is more visible in person) says Beautiful Soul. This is a great stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I stamped this using Versamark Ink and then used the Retired Smoky Slate embossing powder! To finish this card off I did a quick little bow on the left!
Boom!!! Tic Tac Toe!!!

Thank You all for stopping by! I can't wait to see your three in row!!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is Gorgeous, Andrea. The colors are striking and all the details make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous although fairly simple it comes over as much much more. I cant stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mae! I am so glad you stopped by! Sometimes less is more is what my mom always says!

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love this stamp Andrea and have only used it once so I thank you for the inspiration! I love your layered stamping, the hardwood, the floral image and the embossed sentiment on top. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy thanks so much! You, Justin and maybe a few others make me want to push myself outside my comfort zone! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete