Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Stamp Ink Paper 203 Halloween

Happy Tuesday! Stamp Ink Paper is back with a fun Halloween challenge! When creating for this challenge I realized that ALL of my posts will be of the Halloween nature! It is a holiday that I feel is geared towards kids and I try not go all out by featuring ALL we have to offer Halloween! 




Today I am featuring the Harvest Hellos with the Tags, Tags, Tags Bundle! This great card was created using the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends combo pack. I decided to use my snips to make it a bit more 3D like with Stampin' Dimensionals (I have a better picture for you below). Some adorable Shimmery Embossing Paste polka dots were the perfect background for this. My fun strip was created with Basic Gray ink and the Jack-O-Lantern face. It is matted with a bit of Granny Apple Green! My sentiment is from the Tags, Tags, Tags and was perfect for this fun little card!


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you create for this fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment