Friday, October 4, 2019

TGIF Challenge 232 Painted Harvest

Friday! Friday! I know that most of us can't wait until Friday, although it seems like lately my work whatever it may be is NEVER done! Wesley has his last football game of the season tomorrow and starts up basketball next week. I was silly to think that I would have a lull! 

Click Here for Full Challenge Details

Today I am participating with the TGIF Design Team and this amazing color challenge that will definitely get you creating for fall! I inked up an old favorite Painted Harvest to play along with!


Somehow when I think of fall, I think of pumpkins and earthy toned flower arrangements that feature sunflowers and eucalyptus. Which is kind of the direction I was going when I created the card for today! My wood frame is created with Crumb Cake card stock and stamped with Early Espresso using the Birch background stamp. I made the frame with the Rectangle Stitched Dies. I stamped a bit of a background using the fern like stamps from Painted Harvest with Pretty Peacock and Crumb Cake inks. My Grapefruit Grove stamped sunflower is fussy cut and layered a few Linen Thread loops. I stamped the leaves in Pretty Peacock as well and distressed them a bit with Crumb Cake ink. This is nicely matted onto a layer of Pretty Peacock and is on a base of Crumb Cake!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment