Thursday, September 26, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Bone Appetit

Happy Thursday to all of you! It is homecoming week here, so I have spent my mornings rushing around trying to figure which dress up day it is...
The A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog hop is live... It was so hard for me to use the kit when I had great plans to use it for Halloween party treats! Let me show you what I made using ONE box!


I used Pumpkin Pie DSP to accent our Stitched Shapes dies to create my cute stitched squares. In an effort to conserve my boxes I cut these twice out of one box. I even had enough for my cute little banner on my card. My card has a base of Pumpkin Pie with a mat of Gorgeous Grape. I used the 1" Circle Punch for my sentiment. A little Bakers Twine and this great card was done. The coordinating treat tag has the same elements. I used the Delicate Tag Topper to create the tag with the second stitched square!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to for you to see what my friends have created on the hop today! You can see each of the amazing creations by clicking along the link list below!


2 comments: