Sunday, August 4, 2019

Creation Station Stampers Gone Wild Blog Hop

Happy Sunday! Hope that you all are having a lovely weekend. The family and I ran out to watch the swine show yesterday at the county fair. It was really neat to watch these kids with their pigs and the judge taking his time to explain some of his reasoning for his placements. We were there for 5 hours!!! It was a long night! 


The Creation Station team is back with a "Stampers Gone Wild" blog hop theme. We are creating cards with animals for you. It would have been easy for me to reach for the Let It Ride or Over The Moon stamp sets, but I wanted to challenge myself a bit and decided to be a little less predictable and use the Rustic Retreat stamp set.


This card started several different ways... but lets talk about the way it ended up! I chose to use the Rustic Retreat stamp set. I have taken the tree line stamp in this set with Mossy Meadow ink to create a border. This is a nice piece of Very Vanilla as is the Gold Heat Embossed deer. I added a touch of the pine on the top left with Mossy Meadow as well. The sentiment is stamped using Crumb Cake ink on Sahara Sand, then fussy cut to adhere to the stitched square with the deer. The Sahara Sand Pinewood Planks was great touch to for this masculine themed card!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Next on the hop is Jeanna and I am sure you are going to love what she has created for you! Just click the next button below!



2 comments: