Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Paper Craft Crew 348 Harvest Hellos

HELLO!!!!! I am sure that many of you think that I have fallen off the face of the earth! Life has been consuming lately and while I have tried to work on stuff in my stamp room it seems like the business side of it all has been taking the front page.  Good news is that I will be having classes in Yuma starting in September!!! Not Arizona, Yuma is about 30 minutes to my west and I have been trying to find a venue for the last 3 years!!! Well, it happened!

This weeks sketch from the Paper Craft Crew is a bit like last weeks! So when you look at my card today and say "Hmmm, that looks like last weeks challenge", I designed it for last week but it works for today too!!!


I couldn't wait to ink up and use the Harvest Hello's Bundle! With 3 kids I have plenty of teachers I can use this bundle for! Today's card is my first design with it and I think it is adorable! Lets take a look!


I am sure that many of you have a stash of things that you have stamped with great plans of ideas, my Granny Apple Buffalo Check is one of those ideas that never came full circle. My Poppy Parade Apple is stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder. Once that was ready I used the coordinating punch to build my apple. A nice burlap banner from the Pressed Petals DSP coordinates nicely with my Linen Thread bow. I stamped a border of the seeds towards the bottom in Early Espresso ink. The Welcome Back sentiment is heat embossed in Stampin' Emboss White on Early Espresso then punched with Classic Label punch. To finish this card off I made a mat with Poppy Parade and set it on a card base of Granny Apple Green!

Phew! I can't wait for you all to get your Holiday Catalogs!! It is by far one of my faves!!!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what you make for this weeks challenge! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment