Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Ten Minute Tuesday Very Versailles

Happy Tuesday! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! We had a fun packed Wray Daze weekend! We enjoyed Family Night on Friday, Wesley was in a dunk tank (I have video to prove it!) and there is always amazing food choices. I chose to have Loaded Tater Tots from the Slawpy Barn... sooo good! After spending a couple hours down there we came home. The parade was on Saturday, I had volunteered to help with float check in, which meant being in town by 7 AM. All the kids were in tow because Troy inevitably got called out. We spent the rest of the day in town enjoying the festivities. Sunday was the day of rest, although Josh, Taryn and I went to Church.

Enough about my weekend, Today I am sharing a relatively simple card that I created in around 10 minutes! That is right 10 MINUTES!! I was so happy to see that the Global Design Project was a Case The Designer Challenge that was relatively clean and simple that went along with my 10 minute Tuesday idea!

If you haven't ordered the Pressed Petals Journal or DSP, DO IT! Both of these items are very versatile and I didn't realize until I had the journal that the pages were perforated so that they can be torn out easily to use for whatever you desire... 
I chose a card front! Let me show you what I whipped up for you today! 


My card started with a page from the Pressed Petals Journal. The page is a Very Vanilla color with Sahara Sand Script towards the bottom. I chose the largest of Rectangle Stitched Dies to die cut this and give it a bit more panache. When choosing my stamp set, I reached for the Very Versailles because of the similarity in styles. I inked up the leaf pattern with Pear Pizzazz ink and stamped it on the left side overlapping a bit of the script. The copper foil washi is from the Tags & More Accessory Kit. It was a nice added vintage touch. The sentiment fit well on the smallest circle in the Stitched Shapes Dies. I added this with Stampin' Dimensionals after tying the Linen Thread bow. A few gold Metallic Pearls and this card was ready for its Rococo Rose Base!

This card was so simple to make! I have created a full list below so that you can make it too!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment