Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Paper Craft Crew 283 Happy Birthday Friend Sketch

It is Paper Craft Crew Wednesday! We are happily half through the week! It is Hump Day which means that the Paper Craft Crew is back with a brand new challenge! Luckily, I didn't blow away yesterday! Although, I think I am going to have to go rescue a few horse blankets.


I am designing today with the Paper Craft Crew design team! Pam has whipped up a versatile sketch for all of us to play along with... Come take a look.


This card started with a layer of Thick Whisper White card stock. I used my Large Aqua Painter to create the water colored Berry Burst splatters. A nice strip of Picture Perfect Party DSP to coordinate with the color of the splatters seemed to be the right direction. Once I had these core pieces of my project started I used the dies from the Lovely Friends Bundle to create a Gold Glimmer "Friend" oval. The back drop for this is a Layering Oval cut from one of the Soft Sayings card bases. I fussy cut the bows from the Picture Perfect Party DSP and layered them behind my oval. The Basic Black Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Eclectic Expressions Sale A Bration set. A little Lemon Lime Twist Washi and a strip of the Bermuda Bay mini chevron was just right. This was nicely layered onto a Lemon Lime Twist matte and a Basic Black card base!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait to see what to see what you come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment