Monday, March 5, 2018

Stamp Ink Paper 140 Four Legged Friends Challenge

Happy Tuesday! The wind here is crazy and we are on another High Wind Warning today! It is just nuts! It calmed down over night, but apparently it is suppose to be just as windy as yesterday!


This week with Stamp Ink Paper we are creating cards featuring our Four Legged Friends. After playing with my Stamparatus all weekend I knew exactly which stamp set that I was using! I can't wait to show you what I have come up with!


Let me start with the bunny! This fuzzy little bunny is from the stamp set called Sweet Little Something. This stamp set did not thrill me... but I won it at prize patrol, and it took me outside my comfort zone. The Stamparatus made this so easy to layer up. The colors I chose to use when layering were Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Sahara Sand. He looks so fuzzy even though he isn't. I kind of want to hug him!! The background was created using Eclectic Expressions Sale A Bration set, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake and Island Indigo worked so well with my bunny. I even had the perfect strip of the wood grain from Coffee break DSP to use with my doily. The Island Indigo Ombre Ribbon worked great with my three little Glitter enamel dots. Oh my! I almost forgot the sentiment, its stamped nicely in Early Espresso ink. The bunny was fussy cut and then added with Stampin' Dimensionals!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! I can't wait for you to see what the rest of my amazing design team has created for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment