Sunday, March 4, 2018

National Craft Month Blog Hop

It is a double hitter kind of day for me! I am back for my second post of the day! Man the wind is whipping!!! We are on a High Wind Watch through tomorrow afternoon and it really came out of no where, even though we knew it was coming...

This evening I hopping with my Stampin' Up! friends from all over the world to celebrate National Craft Month. I honestly celebrate this all year long and I am sure that man of you do too!


I have had this card made for a bit now. I honestly made it on a day where I didn't have any immediate pending deadlines... well that is because I am a professional procraftinator! Let us take a look at what I have whipped up for you!


Are you blinded by the Copper Foil and Copper Heat embossing on this card? This card is amazing in person. The heat embossed copper lace from Southern Serenade on the white washed Wood Texture DSP is just divine and was the perfect setting for my Beautiful Bouquet made of Wild Wasabi stems and Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Powder Pink flowers. This was accented with Copper Foil flowers and Soft Suede flower centers. The Basket Weave Dynamic Embossing Folder was so cool to use by inking it with Sahara Sand ink before running it through the Big Shot to give it a nice distressed look and then die cut using an Oval from the Stitched Shapes and adhered it to a nice Vellum scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals die set.  My Stampin' Blends colored boots from Country Livin give the appearance that the boots are holding the bouquet. A nice simple bow of Linen Thread holds onto my Crumb Cake sentiment that is from the Wood Words stamp set. I made this cute banner with the Classic Label Punch.

Thank you so much for stopping in tonight!! I can't wait for you all to see the amazing talent on this hop! Happy Hopping!

















8 comments:

  1. What a great card Andrea! So different and so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual! Fantastic job my friend! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the embossed lace on the distressed wood! You've procraftinated a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card I really like the copper foil and the soft muted colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the copper embossing really makes this card pop - TFS!

    ReplyDelete